A Court Supervisor would be happy to assist members with using the Play Board. Leaside does not have advance booking. A member must physically be at the club to book a court, and remain at the club. Only members may book courts.
Juniors may book courts before 6:00pm Mondays to Fridays, Saturdays, 7:00am to Noon and 3:00pm to 5:00pm. Sunday and Holidays from 3:00 to 10:00. Juniors may play other times with an Adult member.
Supervised Time: Using the Tag Board and Play Board
- Tags on the play-board must exactly correspond to the court playing arrangement.
- You may not book a court if you: are already on the court, either playing, in a lesson, in a match or if you leave the club grounds
- Tags may only be moved by the respective member or court supervisor. Players must return their tags to the tag board after play.
- By 5 minutes to court time, there must be at least two tags for a court to avoid forfeiture.
- When courts are fully booked only doubles may be played.
- On occasion, special events (clinics, tournaments, matches, team practices and etc.) may pre-empt bookings. The Club Supervisor will run the play-board from the players’ tags listed on the “waiting section” so that members may be allocated courts as they become available, in the order of games arranged (from the “waiting section”).
- The club clock governs court time.
- If a booked court becomes available up to 15 minutes before the booked time, play may begin.
- Shoe tags must be displayed to exercise membership booking and playing privileges.
- Lessons may be booked on courts 1 & 2 from 5–7 pm and court 2 after 7 pm (except on League nights).
- Please use courtesy when booking a subsequent court if you have already played for 40 minutes so that all members have equal opportunity to use the court time.
- Players must follow the court change-over times stated on the board on the fence.
- Members have priority, non-members must vacate a court when a member asks them to do so.
- Shoe tags must be worn.